Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Coffee Kindness

It's official.  Sweet little old men give the best compliments.  From "champagne girl" at the wine shop to "cute chick" at the coffee shop, I'm wrapped in love from the elderly.  And since it seems my other research was driven by drink, I looked at the benefits of today's coffee run.  With the combined effects of a daily glass of wine and cuppa joe, my brain hitting the 50 year mark might be in better shape than I imagined!

Caffeine Love

I can't get enough information at this stage of life concerning wellness.  Each study/report/experiment is worth the time for discovery.  With bodily health we have strength to concentrate on our emotional and mental well being.  Adversity will come and preparedness should help the healing process.

Healing with a cuppa joe, an occasional champagne, and lots of little old men for compliments...sounds like a plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment