Saturday, December 22, 2012

When you know....

When you know, you know.

As answers hit us, their clarity is sometimes so pure, we don't let ourselves see them.  Instead, we allow cloudy thoughts to hide what we know is truth.

Developing the ability to accept our gut feelings can take a lifetime.  During that time, we are assailed with doubt and unanswerable questions.  Our instinct is to see the problems instead of the truth and we are drawn into this idea:

"If it's too good to be true, then it's not...."

I've spent an entire year learning hard lessons, seeking truth, and accepting myself with all the flaws and attributes.  Before I set forth exploring my goals for 2013, I've already accepted one simple truth without doubt and recriminations.

"Following an unknown outcome from my gut instinct is FAR MORE valuable than following my doubts."

When I know...I know.   Gives me the shivers to think about it and in a GOOD way.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment