Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolved

The last weekend of 2012...oh, I'm ready for some resolutions!

One of the things I've learned over the years is how to make sense of my yearly goals.  Writing down a detailed goal gives me a blueprint but I now know about revisions.  Overcoming my need for a perfected success was a major breakthrough.  I accept the messages from LIFE that tell me when I need to veer from the path I've chosen.

Admittedly, altering the final goal is a much tougher sell.  I don't mind skipping around those paths but I do like to get to the top of whatever mountain I've chosen!

Fortunately, I have a HUGE mid-year event that will take up my time...I'm one of five National Chairwomen for my sorority's convention.  Since it's held once every three years, if I screw this up, I'll have 36 months to hear the catcalls.  Meow...there's nothing like 50,000 + sisters telling you they hate the Swag Bag...now why did I volunteer for that one? ha ha  Expectations....  :-)

Physical

Mental

Emotional

I will have my goals set soon for each of these in the year 2013 and judging by my track record, I expect quite a journey to reach them.  yeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment