Monday, December 17, 2012

Dear MS

Dear MS,

You make me angry and sad and all the things that cause people to hide away in utter fear!  Except I'm not going to hide.  I'm going to have my little "blow up" at you and then I'm going to keep doing the right things to stay on track.

I hate what I've lost when it comes to peace of mind.  I hate the fog that settles on my future when you rear your mean, ugly MS head.  I hate the self-doubt and the recriminations that assault me when I question if there is something else I could be doing.

But the hate of you, my monster named MS, isn't going to consume me.  Hate in itself is a monster.  Instead, I will just keep going...step after step after step.  And if I have to deal with your naughtiness again on Wednesday, I will.  Stomp after stomp after stomp...

Dear MS, figure it out...I'm not going to hide in fear.  I'm going to write about you and talk about you and make you part of a public discussion.  Fear is being quiet.  ROAR

No comments:

Post a Comment