Saturday, October 27, 2012

Express Yourself or Expose Yourself?

In the pursuit of a "perfect" costume for the Halloween season, it's a choice of skin or MORE skin! haha  I don't have a problem showing skin but I gotta ask...is it in the spirit of fun or hook-ups?

Funny costumes are mostly worn by the men now.  What a shame!  Some of my best ones were the funny versus the sexy ones.  Now that I watch my semi-grown children choose their costumes, I figure I won't see funny again for a while.  Even the youngest girls are going for the provocative and my son is going to be an uber masculine martial artist.

Why is it so necessary to push the sex?  Are we all that horny?  What excuses do we have for wanting to show off sexually?

I'm getting ready to go back in for new modeling shots and I'm sure they're going to push the pin-up style.  True, it's something I do well and it sells but...part of me wonders if basic shots would get me anywhere.  I know the answer...NO.  I hate the modeling stuff but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...it helps with Uncle Sam so no complaints.  Shoulders back...chin down...spread 'em and "Click...Cover Girl"...or maybe it should be "Go get covered up, girl!"  ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment