Thursday, August 7, 2014

Revisit

Facing this time when the last duckling leaves the nest, I go back through my journals and find those entries that helped me get through other difficult days.

April 8,2012  April Alarmist
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all. Oscar Wilde

Everything will be all right in the end, if it's not all right, it's not the end. Author Unknown

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Jimmy Johnson

The best way to predict your future is to create it. Peter Drucker

Decorate yourself from the inside out. Andrei Turnhollow

The key to change...is to let go of fear.   Roseanne Cash

A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

The springtime greeting that April brings...renewal.  It's time to renew that library book of life so you can finish the final chapters.  After all, the best part is the part leading up to the end!


My children are in bloom for this "spring" of their life.  As I see them flourish, I'm comforted that they have been receptive to preparation that may help them through their own difficult times.  As much as I could, I opened doors and encouraged them to sample all that they wanted of the world I have been able to show them.  

Besides pledging my love and loyalty, they know my support is there for their adventurous spirits whether it be in their backyards or the depths of their souls.  Explore.  Explore.  Explore!  And be diligent to also find peace, peace, peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment