Saturday, December 27, 2014

Timely Travels

My love for traveling encompasses a huge part of my heart happiness.  I didn't expect to make a journey this morning as I'm busy being lazy...a full time effort before and after a hectic holiday...and yet, another personal adventure began.

I decided to organize my computer's "Bookmarks" and found myself taken on a timely travel back to 2012.  That year of significance introduced me as a singular person, a person minus a mate.  Easily, I can revisit journal entries if I want to relive-feel-experience those moments of angst and joy.  But I don't do that often as I've found individuals can become addicted to the past itself.  

Instead, I am confronted with 4 years worth of spontaneous saves for websites which I hoped would further my pursuit of knowledge and growth.  This is my closet that demands to be cleaned and organized.  Forgotten objects/sites buried in the dusty far corner are bringing forward unanticipated emotional responses.
  • In the trash pile, I throw all the divorce survival tips
  • Making a dream pile, I keep adventures to take ideas
  • For the recycle heap, I organize mothering advice
As for the rest, it's a miscellaneous jumble of health, home, romance and science which is truly what drives my creative engine.  I like a bit of mess...it keeps my life interesting.  And so that jumble will stay for future rummaging!  I'll even keep this closet door open for a bit so that a little sunshine can burn it clean....

Here Comes the Sun




No comments:

Post a Comment